Subject: Fw: Resolution of case involving PayPal transaction: Case ID #PP-003-237-916-408
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:24:09 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Resolution of case involving PayPal transaction: Case ID #PP-003-237-916-408

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This
case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Buyer's name: National Lymphedema Network
Buyer's email: [email-masked]
Transaction ID: 87A00013JF2517436

Transaction date: Jun 26, 2014
Transaction amount: $77.25 USD
Your transaction ID: 5K605014VF393813W
Case number: PP-003-237-916-408

For additional information and to see the details of your claim, please log
in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ and go to the
Resolution Center.

Thanks for your cooperation through this process. We are continuing to work
to ensure that PayPal is secure for all users.

Sincerely, 

PayPal 
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-003-237-916-408:R1:USD77.25:6/27/2014:5K605014VF393813W

PPID PP149 - 6efbbad8974bc