Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:27:39 -0400

Pretty strong accusations but I guess she's ENTITLED to her opinion. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:58 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Rachel Merrick

Company: Rachel Merrick

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 517-894-1335

Message: May 14, 2013 

Dear Steve: 
I have been emailing, sending letters, and leaving messages about
the commission that is owed to me by the company. Over the two years
that I worked for you, I worked the hardest I possibly could, was
professional, dependable, and reliable. I made the company well over
1.5 million dollars, and I EARNED the money that you owe me because I
worked hard. I am owed for over $20,000 in commission for invoices
that the company has received payment for, I am owed for all of the
accounts that your sister, Angela, deleted from my files and GAVE to
other employees that I had worked hard on ($15,000 worth of sales), I
am also owed overtime for the summer whe n you specifically asked me to
stay over 40 hours for 3 weeks, I am owed back pay for my raise that
was given to me in October, 2011 but was not paid until 5 months later
($800.00), AND I was supposed to get a significant bonus (per Margaret
Oliver) for processing and mailing over $200,000 worth of Corporate
Records Services sales. I am only asking for what I am OWED and what I
have worked for, Steve. Although Angela may be your sister, she has
done things that are ILLEGAL and apparently she does not realized that
she is playing with employees lively hood. Having a disagreement
doesn't entitle her to retaliate and bully ANY employee. Because of
her actions, my entire life has changed financially, my children did
not have a Christmas, and I lost a car I was 2/3'ds of the way done
paying for. 
I have been asking for what I am owed from the company for 5
months now, and my next step is to serve you with a civil lawsuit to
retrieve the monies that I am owed. If I have to go to court to get
the monies owed to me, I will be asking for interest, late fees on all
of my bills, pain and suffering and my automobile re-possession fees.
How could I make you 1.5 million dollars, but you can't pay me what I
am OWED? You would be VERY surprised at the things that Angela is
allowing to happen with in your business (VERY SURPRISED). In
addition, thanks to an employee that feels bad for everything that's
happened to me, I also have proof that Mr. Bishop and Mrs. McCloy
committed perjury in court at the unemployment hearing. 

I do hope that we can resolve this matter without court action and as
professionals. 

Respectfully, 
Rachel Merrick 

Request generated on May 14th, 2013 at 1:58 PM EST from the IP address 216.157.195.205