Subject: Re: Invoice 1843410
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Blondeau, Vanessa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:20:03 -0400

Hello.
This order was processed yesterday and is already on its way to your office.  The total on the order is $67.25 with the discount applied.  If you still want to cancel your order, please just return the posters and we can credit the account.
Thank you,
LLPS

From: Blondeau, Vanessa 
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:42 AM
To: Labor Law Poster Service 
Subject: RE: Invoice 1843410

Please cancel my order. I have an invoice to pay only $67.25 to get new posters.

Vanessa Blondeau
Livingston Parish Farm Bureau
225-665-4766
225-665-9116 fax
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:31 PM
To: Blondeau, Vanessa
Subject: Invoice 1843410

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 785 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any
attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the person or entity to whom the message is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any
disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this message, or using of the contents
of this message in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
or telephone. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original
message and any attached documentation. Thank you.