Subject: Crypto
From: Daniel Austin <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 10:11:24 -0500

The first thing you are going to want to do is get an account set up at
coinbase.  Coinbase is the location where you turn USD into the main
trading Cryptocoins, and also where you turn Crypto into USD.

If you use this link to join coinbase, it uses me as a referal.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a3056d32077a601161274d2

You will want to link a debit card for purchases, and a checking or savings
account for withdrawals ( can be used for larger purchases as well ).

This site may randomly choose you to participate in certain steps for
security measures.  If you have any issues I will walk you through them.

Next, you want to register at an exchange.  There are several exchanges.
Not one particular exchange lists every coin in existance, so you may need
to be a member to several.

Two of the largest and most popular are binance and cryptopia.

For first timers, I recommend Binance as a great starting point, because of
its easy to understand User Interface.

https://www.binance.com/

My referral ID is: 13111605

After you are registered, you will want to send the crypto you purchased in
Coinbase to binance so you can start trading.  This step is a little more
involved, so I will have to walk you through it.

This should get you started down your cryptocurrency adventure.