Subject: The Daily Bible Verse (theDailyBibleVerse.org)
From: The Daily Bible Verse <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 08:49:14 +0000

The Daily Bible Verse

///////////////////////////////////////////
Luke 15:7 - I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in  
heaven over one sinner who repents

Posted: 24 May 2018 09:15 PM PDT
http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-i-tell-you-that-in-the-same-way-there-will-be-more-rejoicing-in-heaven-over-one-sinner-who-repents

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over  
one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not  
need to repent.
  – Luke 15:7 (NIV)

Today’s commentary
  by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org

The religious community was uncomfortable at the sight of Jesus surrounded  
by sinners, so Jesus told a story of a shepherd leaving his flock to search  
for one lost sheep. Do our values reflect the values of heaven? Or are we  
so obsessed with our religious rules that we miss the people all around us  
that are in desperate need of knowing that God is looking for them?

Subscribe :  Email | Facebook | Twitter

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "The Daily Bible Verse."
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now:  
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=EnVr4oEAiUOluaF2Mw0mff08tpo

Email delivery powered by Google.
Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States