Subject: Thank you for Purchasing a Tigers 1968 Legends Package
From: "tigers.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 19:40:44 +0000

Tigers Tickets Thank you for purchasing the Detroit Tigers 1968 Legends 
Package.   <https://www.mlb.com/tigers/>  <https://www.mlb.com/tigers/> Tigers 
Ticket News <https://www.mlb.com/tigers/> May 24, 2018 View as web page 
<http://links.tigers.mlbemail.com/e/evib?_t=e88a40cd96a14051a84f4b43f5f6b25d&_m=a8bdf5a1abd043fab6dc5609cbb78f32&_e=M8olyfV1w9PGRzZV4JdKQHOC3WTMuoLaRt2XrpyHWv8goU6PVC1uMMh46ddHtbmoFG3IhmWbtAX8EMS3rHKIQLoOHOkjS2GWUqFoJ3ChAenSSwu-tlXSMUQyY7fmEJWE>
Dear Michael,

 We just wanted to say thank you again for purchasing the Detroit Tigers 1968 
Legends Package.

 In order to receive your bobblehead please bring your game ticket(s) to the 
Group Sales redemption kiosk located behind section 332 prior to the third 
inningon Saturday, May 26, 2018. If you have any further questions please call 
313-471-2255 or [email-masked].

 Please note that all game times are subject to change.

 Enjoy the game!
   Comerica Park Map <https://www.mlb.com/tigers/ballpark/netting> © 2018 MLB 
Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and 
copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All 
rights reserved. Any other marks used herein are trademarks of their respective 
owners.

 Please review our privacy policy » 
<http://mlb.mlb.com/det/help/det_help_about_privacy.jsp>

 You ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>) received this 
message as a ticket holder for the 1968 Legends Ticket Package.

 Please add [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> to 
your address book to ensure our messages reach your inbox. E-mail istigers.com 
<https://www.mlb.com/tigers/>'s primary communication for service-related 
communications and updates.

 Postal Address: tigers.com <https://www.mlb.com/tigers/>, c/o MLB Advanced 
Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011.