Subject: The Daily Bible Verse (theDailyBibleVerse.org)
From: The Daily Bible Verse <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 08:57:26 +0000

The Daily Bible Verse

///////////////////////////////////////////
Psalm 134:1-2 - Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord

Posted: 23 May 2018 09:15 PM PDT
http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-praise-the-lord-all-you-servants-of-the-lord

Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord who minister by night in the  
house of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord.
  – Psalm 134:1-2 (NIV)

Today’s commentary
  by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org, Author of Making Sense of  
the Bible

This Psalm of praise reminds us that worshiping God is the right posture in  
all circumstances at all times. Praising God will renew our perspectives  
and bring light into a darkened soul. This kind of praise is not based upon  
feelings or moods; it is an intelligent response to the realities of life.  
Praise can lead us through difficulties, humble us in victories, and  
empower us when we feel weak. Let praise be your compass and watch how much  
better you can navigate the path before you.

Subscribe :  Email | Facebook | Twitter

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "The Daily Bible Verse."
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now:  
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=EnVr4oEAiUOluaF2Mw0mff08tpo

Email delivery powered by Google.
Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States