Subject: Don't Forget to Choose Your Monthly Perk for June!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 08:14:44 -0600
List-Id: <84458.xt.local>

Speedy Rewards(R)

http://view.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e71d22fa35cfce902101968602e3c46855c825e5ed6f5817edee7e7b9bb3ca69f4797af6d0011eb83e475b405aefcb401baf22121138d7522d9c6b4074c78dee5c460eace9f44c57929035d3293e8420 
View in a browser

Don't miss out on Your Reward for the month with Monthly Perks!

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b4973b7a8f4744269c6293e0091dc717704b9234423a803f5318b47c111e87f771bdb83028847c774bfc53c69c6512554 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b4973b7a8f4744269c6293e0091dc717704b9234423a803f5318b47c111e87f771bdb83028847c774bfc53c69c6512554 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b4973b7a8f4744269c6293e0091dc717704b9234423a803f5318b47c111e87f771bdb83028847c774bfc53c69c6512554 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b7ce5dfcbdf758a0eb13dc64647eb8e0d8c3a99a991ef900b52b8db049ade0637821d8ae26586d5e30affad5f51c344e3 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134bf5a2ee631f6e1f55c6d404f1e1b868a687fec92c0b58dac22cb7fdb1c19aa24509d3037527900938982545100d2f4bab 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b4d99a73a583c2aeec154515ff61392e9bdb7964b6669dcbbbdb63215e690178f77a58f1065506f35f862e5a9bdd9701e 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b7b0da7ba3d947ca2a3566d6a0b0820aec171c2ffe7f593c6e15b2b41355fbe13661513bdba4ecf2af1db2b3d9340dc9f 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b174896c4f18d2f84a7492e69b0417968d77ffdbe31aaa8ddb1f5e559dbf6ca4340fcb3000d270df386aa57022bb1cef6 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b5b70e7198242a4f35c352b0b3a368b845b0e17e17619912c803b431f79b693dbbeb7cdcdd4ec826ac5511886f3d5d3ee 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134be58960bffaff2475db5028ef5767ff999f2b1a1238dfb631845be921a1779a81755ca0f40a12b27792f3f5c0cc0996a1 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134bd87a22d71244e8013b545200481d690312f4206d1f60af0794b35d996174016d27df84a8816315bc83109933de8a8547 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=568ed22d0f57134b3efc2500e4fb1b53fe2fabdf84fdadb58ce4a308bc08d9bbebb4d007d7973f08da5f1ff53d065778b467382e3a8544a0 

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=30d13b6dfe637e7f62ba11e672097a4e675a06195069d8670c16e91b6a54c77ea30e601f1647c202f3b2ee900a6599b7ada6256c2e1294cf 

Grab your favorite 8-24oz energy drink and earn 100 bonus points per day between June 1 and June 30.  Participating brands include Shockwave, Red Bull, Monster, and Rockstar.  Limit one offer per day.

 

About This Message:

This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=30d13b6dfe637e7fe65f14ee3770dbe830064829bd22ce5108853131af77317eea466aeea7ae510b3a0fe7cfa2b5c2931262643ad17da894 
visit us here.

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/unsub_center.aspx?qs=2003d52dc616ea2a85c2f320bc24715516f8681a6114b367d7ad367f09ffbe2ff90d2509b60b8c75182a5b7f294ddde6e5c7ed50e5a62edf1085cf7e7edfde3529595e0048a74bda 
here. For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=30d13b6dfe637e7f2a184f2e4c65c4c27110b63f00dd23bc65aed483ae5f3d751411de6f9d765f022736495966941e0739bf819edc74552f 
Privacy Policy.

To request in writing:

Speedway LLC
PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA

(c) 2018 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]

http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=2003d52dc616ea2ac797fdb747535e1698f441267fd93f486604980e205efed63f3e78bcbbd09cf5194bf4b2f9d563121ece7089778dab043f239f7a4f575a941fba85bffad06a95 
Update Profile