Subject: Invitation: LLPS - CakeDC Meeting @ Thu May 24, 2018 11am - 12pm (EDT) ([email-masked])
From: Yelitza Parra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Destavioun Carr <[email-masked]>, Jeremy Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:41:42 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: LLPS - CakeDC Meeting
When: Thu May 24, 2018 11am – 12pm Eastern Time
Joining info: meet.google.com/iad-grta-uag  
<https://meet.google.com/iad-grta-uag>
Or dial: +1 915-503-2913  PIN: 664823883#
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Yelitza Parra - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * Destavioun Carr
     * Jeremy Leonard
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MGxyYWVhNXA1NTUzZnQybmZxNmZmNWs4dHYgbWlrZWIubGxwc0Bjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA&tok=MjQjeWVsaXR6YS5wYXJyYUBjYWtlZGMuY29tOWJiZDVmZTE1MzcyYzY2ZWE5YzY2YWZhY2RhOTI0MjBiMGRjMzlmMA&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding

-- 
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or 
work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, 
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission 
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please 
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Cake Development Corporation.