Subject: Track all your automatic payments from the same place.
From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 16:52:44 +0000

============================================================
PayPal
============================================================
Michael Bishop
Cancel payments, set backup payment methods, and more

View online.
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/H/2/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555/HTML
============================================================

Account:
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc2/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ
 
Help:
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc3/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ
 
Fees:
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc4/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ
 
Privacy/Cookies
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc5/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ
 
Apps:
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc6/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ

Shop:
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc7/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ

This email was sent to [email-masked] because your
email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions". 
Click here to Unsubscribe. 
https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v400000163983769bfa65fa76e96639818/008807893073468b0000021ef3a0bcc8/00880789-3073-468b-b11e-a2fac8559555?__dU__=v0Uc__LSkYL3gx_tRaigQ5i6OO43NfCrTJ

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to 
inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions,
visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email.

PayPal, Inc. is Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. PayPal, Inc., NMLS #910457, License #FT3345, Massachusetts Foreign Transmittal License. PayPal, Inc., Transmit Money By Check, Draft or Money Order By The Department of Banking, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PayPal, Inc. Rhode Island Licensed Money Transferor. PAYPAL, INC., NMLS #910457, LICENSE #34967, IS LICENSED BY THE GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE.

Copyright (C)2018 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. 
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
============================================================
NA06479