Subject: Craftparts.com has shipped your package!
From: Craftparts com <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:49:25 -0800 (PST)

This message was sent to you at the request of Craftparts.com to
notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about
your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the
information below.

Shipment Details

Shipped To: AERIAL GRAPHICS
DEANNA KIMBLE
6323 W Saginaw Hwy STE. E
LANSING MI 48917-2492 Mailing Date: 1/22/2016 Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: Priority Mail (R) Signature: Not Required Tracking:
9405511899223798852236  

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by
Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact Craftparts.com or the
U.S. Postal Service.

From all of us at Craftparts.com, Thank you very much for your order!