Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (UEYLMGFBKZZ2)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 08:42:07 -0600
List-Id: <6220089.xt.local>

Tanga
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=647df2d17337da529c2cc7f3380abd6e82a4a19ad1f552ed52702c10b83466c5062cccb4683201ee9d8b04682343551fc2850d0951134aee 
View All Tanga Sales  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ef4f1c2a4b4be226b585c7166ad3eb28544bda49803cb28ca917817240a92bf9004facaae7c3e953d851194eeef1e139533d0bfba071023f8a2c569c3d3c6da76c452e45b89cac9114a7cb5f418ac1d1 
View Online  | Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e02dd9e6f2b03214240a4799e2c2a2acf21289896aad6ef37b2cde05d4a36a0f8f979c5b779191d847b41a9e5048bbcf18fdc2b7133a8e8d9ce8b88622161b728 
Change Preferences 
Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e02dd9e6f2b03214240a4799e2c2a2acf21289896aad6ef37b2cde05d4a36a0f8f979c5b779191d847b41a9e5048bbcf18fdc2b7133a8e8d9ce8b88622161b728 
Update Preferences > 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d7a1b53db3f8b37c3096a534779b5da91f0190cf650cf24e1139f1171387fbe7f01ab61ea536b31f687d008c5139d42c1bdf91649b807608 

Order Number: UEYLMGFBKZZ2
Order Date: May 9, 2018

Thank you for your purchase! 
 Your item(s) are shipping now! 

Here is what we shipped to you:
ItemQtyCost

6-Pack Men's Double Dry Champion Knit Boxers  (Final Sale*)1$23.99

Estimated Delivery Date: May 15 &mdash; May 19

Subtotal:

$23.99

Sales Tax:

$0.00

Shipping:

$0.00

Total:$23.99
Shipped to:

Michael Bishop 

8607 Carlsbad Lane 

Lansing, MI 48917

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c88abe8327d244b37817594aadea5015a77ecc1c207dc9b717ab658cb824ea5f3e31a570482a78293bce6d8c337c307785c8acbe2d693a2 
VIEW OR MANAGE ORDER

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c88abe8327d244b37817594aadea5015a77ecc1c207dc9b717ab658cb824ea5f3e31a570482a78293bce6d8c337c307785c8acbe2d693a2 
CHECK ORDER STATUS

 
 
Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 10 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you. 

Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=27236526c135a02e2e94f0cd8e20f8b5faa9b1277f4e4813b1eea770a43c16f6c7bfefd688de06efc14abe4da9bba92374371de2364b4108 
return policy  for additional details. 

Looking to Cancel? If you'd like to cancel before the order is sent to our vendor, you can do so by following 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=75f2bec8c77c800f45df8a454839b0df578253e9732127e45e9095f4ec17c96d68cc9284be114c7b2710555b2796d610c2f1901b344f52b1 
these instructions  or by emailing 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] . We send orders to vendors very quickly! If you cannot cancel your order it has already been sent to the vendor for packing and shipping and will be on its way soon. 

Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c3aebee3fedda99381c7e2cbd34bc9e47fa091fb6f8a9055aceca7da1e1d64d819c82497729c48d0ed595dc8fd6b0f3ae45709fd6fe8399c 
Learn more ) 

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=27236526c135a02e2e94f0cd8e20f8b5faa9b1277f4e4813b1eea770a43c16f6c7bfefd688de06efc14abe4da9bba92374371de2364b4108 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy. 

Your Current Reward Status: Tanganite. You are just 3 shipped orders away from leveling up to Tanga V.I.P.! The more you buy, the better the deals get! 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=024128d323b8ea1fa1bf31aef6df4c9a08ffe58244012641143c49055b49da46f1bc52f77e214f20f02e3766510952003271f38759068b0c 
Learn more about Tanga Rewards. 

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4b66e1b1335394ad7c673a0cb7abcbd9007e2bf879c3c7d80f7e15059fbd2cafdd6b125cb1ef0d049c6fdbee74d11c8dac6494b0a597428e 
contact customer support . 

LET'S 
SOCIALIZE!

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fe9002835432c508e792bc0cb16f935daee09aaa1677152f9c1c3316a4e6749cf634f1fcc75247dcb1b7632d42a61620e65626d0a9ef2b03 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8eee1498288fcd94fcbcb59381af30d29cfd1833dfc4d1770fa23e03fb37a724be61f0814529f82f3ef5535fabb2f326584b70e73b0b6b54 
DOWNLOAD OUR 
APP

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2f775dddf0bf482b6d8e973f2f4c0df4d96320e17d13d32f8be2101292670a0f16dd1490b76cac2946cb531dae266a89a24d91da09b43ae7 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d7a1b53db3f8b37c3096a534779b5da91f0190cf650cf24e1139f1171387fbe7f01ab61ea536b31f687d008c5139d42c1bdf91649b807608 

http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=5c591a8916642e73ac3decd21cd920f816c87a84c1be73b7719e4fcf4dcdd611768bf6dd1bfc70fe04c5516e1605f2b52992ab3d44d390f8a6757c9963cce495c0905f9fd5b20012974bdab0639c606d915f0121b4bbd049 
Email Preferences  | 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=382d788b27eb08277392b317f9a7b18b195deb1cd16c02d886e1880e0ed7ba7a93524c1e66f1af1ba0a2db8a0dabb58626cf9d863f39f1de 
Contact Us  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ef4f1c2a4b4be226b585c7166ad3eb28544bda49803cb28ca917817240a92bf9004facaae7c3e953d851194eeef1e139533d0bfba071023f8a2c569c3d3c6da76c452e45b89cac9114a7cb5f418ac1d1 
View Online 

You received this email because you are registered on Tanga with the email address: 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410
Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 | Tanga Network, LLC All rights reserved.