Subject: Re: Application
From: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dalman, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:13:47 -0500

Sorry about that.  I never even saw the application until you pointed that out to me.  Hopefully the attachment works for you.  Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Dalman, Mark 
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:39 PM
To: 'Michael B' 
Subject: RE: Application

I received everything except for the completed application.  Can you please forward that?

Thanks,

Mark Dalman 
Default Resolution Specialist, Mediations 
Homeowners Assistance Department 
Fifth Third Bank 
27255 Lahser Road 
Southfield, MI 48034 
MD: J51981 
PH#248-223-4667; Fax#513-358-3510 
[email-masked] 

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:05 PM
To: Dalman, Mark
Subject: Re: Application

Hello Mark.

Sorry for the delay on all of this. I have scanned everything in and I am hoping you will be able to open everything ok. I am going to send the documents in parts.  I sent all 5 but it was returned.  Let me know if you have any problems opening any of the 5 documents or need anything else.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Dalman, Mark 

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:28 AM

To: [email-masked]' 

Subject: Application

Mike,

Please accept my sincerest apologies.  I have been out sick since the day I talked to you.  The flu going around was rough.  

Anyway, here is the application I promised.  In addition to that we will need:

·         1 months paystubs/proof of income 

·         2 months bank statements on all accounts 

·         A detailed hardship letter explaining the situation 

·         2011 federal income tax returns

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

I apologize again for the delay.

Sincerely,

Mark Dalman

Default Resolution Specialist, Mediations

Homeowners Assistance Department

Fifth Third Bank

27255 Lahser Road

Southfield, MI 48034

MD: J51981

PH#248-223-4667; Fax#513-358-3510

[email-masked]

 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.