Subject: Re: Fixed Assets
From: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Eric Wood" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:21:02 -0500

Hello Eric.
There doesn't appear to be anything that needs to be removed from the list but there are some items that we need to add. Please add the following:

Property Description            Date         Cost    
Telemarketing Headsets   11/10/14   $442.81 (missing from previous year)
Computers/parts               01/08/15   $689.93
Computers/parts               02/17/15   $595.00
Computers/parts               04/21/15   $1271.83
Computers/parts               05/13/15   $1612.13
Computers/parts               10/09/15   $869.70
Office Chairs                       10/13/15   $529.89
Paper Cutter                       11/11/15   $400.00

Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Eric Wood 
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:53 AM
To: Michael B ; Steve Fata 
Subject: Fixed Assets

Mike or Steve,

Would you please review the fixed asset listing for Mandatory and let me know if anything needs to be added or removed from it.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric Wood

Hall and Romkema

3495 Coolidge Road

East Lansing, MI 48823

Phone: 517-337-8900

Fax: 517-337-8906

[email-masked]