Subject: Fw: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party
From: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:04:47 -0400

Here is the forward.  Let me know what you come up with.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS -Michael B 
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:04 PM
To: Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events 
Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Hello Todd.
I do like the idea of the floor length linens for the (two) 6 ft tables.  I did have a couple of people quote me on the Quick covers.  I am not opposed to the idea at all and it would make clean up much easier.  It would be up to my boss, I mean wife  and what she wants.  If you don't mind, please either include both prices or quote it separately.  Just a FYI, I did get a quote for just the 20 x 30 tent delivered and set up for $150.  They only do tents and they would not be able to provide anything else.  My preference would be to use just one company for everything but we will see how that plays out.  The slushy machine; can you tell me how many people the 3 and 6 gallon serve?  Also, does that include the flavors you add?  Your promptness in all of this, is greatly appreciated.  You have been very helpful.  Hope to talk to you soon.
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events 
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:39 PM
To: LLPS -Michael B 
Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Michael - Just getting back into the office.  I will modify what I have for 
you and send it back.  Do you want linen tablecloths or disposable covers? 
We have disposable covers that fit like a bed sheet so they don't blow 
around if there is a wind.  We also stock a ton of  linen cloths in an 
assortment of colors, so simply let me know.  Also - an option to the 
skirting is a "floor length linen".  It is a one-pc. cloth that goes to the 
ground on all four sides.  It is easier to deal with than skirting.... 
having said all of that.... We carry skirting in a bunch of colors too.

One last question.  We have frozen drink machine's with 3 gallon and 6 
gallon capacities.  $75 for the 3 gal, $125 for the 6 gal.  Which do you 
think you'd prefer?

Please advise and I'll shoot a quote back to you.

Thank you.

Todd

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Hello Todd,
I am still sorting through pricing and getting final quantities of supplies 
needed.  I think the 75 chairs will work however I will only need (six) 8-ft 
tables.  I will also need some table linens and skirting as well.  We would 
need (fourteen) 8-ft table cloths, (three) 6-ft table cloths, and (two) 
6-ft. table skirting.  If you have slushy machines, you can quote me for 
that as well.  We got a quote for from another local company as well and we 
might as well be comparing apples to apples.  Let me know asap.  Much 
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Thank you for placing your order with Delux Tents and Events.  Please double 
check the items, delivery time(s) and event dates.  Call if you have any 
questions about this reservation.  Thank you.

Mike - It looks like we have the 20/30 available in yellow/white and 
green/white.  I signed you up for an all white tent.  You can let me know if 
you'd like to change the color.

We install the canopy, but do not set up the tables and chairs.  I put some 
tables and chairs on the order so you will have an idea of cost.  The 
numbers can easily be changed.

Thank you.

Todd