Subject: Re: Thanksgiving
From: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
To: "Laura Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:07:57 -0500

Hi Laura.
Were all in.  And were bringing an extra family if that's ok.  Technically 
this is correct.  Rob and Christina Gilreath will be attending with us 3 
Bishops.  If it is ok, Ashley may come.  I am not sure of her plans but 
since she lives with us now, she is part of our family and may not have 
anywhere else to go.  I would plan on her coming and if she does not, then 
Tom can just eat her portion.  :)  Let me know what we can bring.  We have a 
Turkey roaster if you would like to use it.  Just let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Laura Fox" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:55 AM
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Thanksgiving

> Hi Mike,
> I was talking with mom and dad this weekend and told them that we could
> have Thanksgiving at our house this year.  I was not sure of your plans
> but please let me know if you would like to attend, thanks.
>
> Laura Fox
> Medicare Billing