Subject: Re: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 - 131K - RUNS GOOD! Price reduced -
From: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kimberly Battjes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:21:43 -0500

Hello.
The truck is parked in front of International Minute Press now (W. Saginaw Hwy) now.  I can try and meet you there sometime.  Were you thinking during the day or evenings?  Let me know and I will do my best to accommodate that.
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Kimberly Battjes 
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:04 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 - 131K - RUNS GOOD! Price reduced -

I’m interested in looking at this truck.  If it is still available, when could I come look at it?

Kim

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4766858068.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original craigslist post:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4766858068.html
About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
http://craigslist.org/mf/3dd60f4d6639eaa9930c46849268eb25af52a4cc.2
------------------------------------------------------------------------