Subject: Re:
From: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Velasquez, Piero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:25:30 -0500

Hello Piero.
I met with Sarrah and made a payment towards the money owed.  Since I am still waiting on a breakdown of the billing on the account for the additional charges, I paid what was owed for the past due months plus this month ($11,989.07).  Sarrah cut a cashiers check and is sending that out for me.  I will work on getting the remainder of the amount due in the next week.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Velasquez, Piero 
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:51 AM
To: [email-masked]' 

Mr. Bishop, 

I've been trying to reach you in regards to a loan you have with us, my job is too see what is going on and offer some solutions, I am not a collector, if you could please give me a call as soon as possible, we can discuss the options available to you. 

Thanks, 

 

Piero Velasquez

Outreach Advisor - Loss Mitigation

Fifth Third Bank

Off# 616-516-5070

Cell#616-307-6873

Fax# 877-735-9468

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.