Subject: Re:
From: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Velasquez, Piero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 12:42:41 -0500

Hello Piero.
Sorry I missed your call.  I did just listen to your voicemail and was going to call you back.  I actually have an appointment at 1:00 at the Lansing W. Saginaw Hwy. branch location with Sarah Huedepohl, a personal banker who assisted me when I went in on Tuesday to make a payment.  I cashed out some retirement accounts so I could bring everything current.  The amount of the checks totaled $12,160.86 which was just short of what was owed on the statement ($12,269.62 which included the late fees).  However, the totals of the amounts due each month had only equaled out to $11,989.07.  So Sarah called into one of the departments in Cincinnati and found out that the loan just went into Foreclosure status on October 21st.  I can call you later after I go to my appointment and let you know how things are progressing.  Much appreciated! 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Velasquez, Piero 
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:51 AM
To: [email-masked]' 

Mr. Bishop, 

I've been trying to reach you in regards to a loan you have with us, my job is too see what is going on and offer some solutions, I am not a collector, if you could please give me a call as soon as possible, we can discuss the options available to you. 

Thanks, 

 

Piero Velasquez

Outreach Advisor - Loss Mitigation

Fifth Third Bank

Off# 616-516-5070

Cell#616-307-6873

Fax# 877-735-9468

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.