Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party
From: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:51:13 -0400

Hello Todd.
Just checking to see how you are progressing with the invoice.  Let me know asap.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events 
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:04 PM
To: LLPS -Michael B 
Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

No problem on the price of the chairs.  I'll make that adjustment too, when 
I hear back from you regarding the other questions I have.

Todd
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To: "Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Todd,
I forgot to mention that when I was speaking with Craig, he mentioned that 
you have chairs to rent that cost 99 cents each.  Would those be different 
from the chairs you have quoted.  You can swap those in if they are not much 
different.
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Todd Irwin, Delux Tents and Events
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Invoice # 11819 - Graduation Party

Thank you for placing your order with Delux Tents and Events.  Please double 
check the items, delivery time(s) and event dates.  Call if you have any 
questions about this reservation.  Thank you.

Mike - It looks like we have the 20/30 available in yellow/white and 
green/white.  I signed you up for an all white tent.  You can let me know if 
you'd like to change the color.

We install the canopy, but do not set up the tables and chairs.  I put some 
tables and chairs on the order so you will have an idea of cost.  The 
numbers can easily be changed.

Thank you.

Todd