Subject: Fwd: UDCP v. MPA et al. - Defendants' Initial Disclosures
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:43:57 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stewart, Jeremy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: UDCP v. MPA et al. - Defendants' Initial Disclosures
To: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>, Joseph E. Fata <[email-masked]>
CC: Overton, Kristen <[email-masked]>

Justin:

We would like to know more about the three customers/potential customers
that are identified in the Division’s initial disclosures (and will likely
be key witnesses for the Division).  The three are:

1.       Four Seasons Glass Company, Leslie Wanlass (complained 11/12/2015)

o   3092 S. 1030 W., South Salt Lake, UT 84119
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3092+S.+1030+W.,+South+Salt+Lake,+UT+84119&entry=gmail&source=g>
-3343

2.       LBR communications, Lee Rech (complained 11/17/2016 and 1/7/2017)

o   1483 E. Hollywood Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT 84105
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1483+E.+Hollywood+Avenue,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+84105&entry=gmail&source=g>

3.       S&P Trenching, Inc., Jeanie Campbell (complained 11/30/2016)

o   3836 N. Devonshire Dr., Provo, UT 84604
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3836+N.+Devonshire+Dr.,+Provo,+UT+84604&entry=gmail&source=g>

We’re wondering if you could look up these individuals/entities and let us
know what you have on them, including:

·         Were they sent mailers?  If so, which mailers and when?

·         Did they order something?  If so, what did they order and when?

·         If they ordered something, did you send them  a product?  If so,
what did you send and when?

·         Did any of these customers ever complain to you or ask for a
refund?

Thanks a million!

Jeremy

Jeremy J. Stewart | Snell & Wilmer LLP

801.257.1865 (direct)

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential and
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately reply to the sender indicating your receipt of the
message and then immediately delete the message.

*From:* Stewart, Jeremy
*Sent:* Monday, May 14, 2018 4:11 PM
*To:* 'Justin Fata'; Joseph E. Fata
*Cc:* Overton, Kristen
*Subject:* FW: UDCP v. MPA et al. - Defendants' Initial Disclosures

Justin and Joe:

Here is a copy for your files of the initial disclosures we filed and
served today.  Thanks for all of your help with this.  Next steps:  we’re
working on a discovery plan, we anticipate receiving discovery requests to
which we’ll need to respond, and we’ll likely need to work on a scheduling
order with the Division and the Court.

We will be in touch, and feel free to contact us any time.

Thanks,

Jeremy J. Stewart | Snell & Wilmer LLP

801.257.1865 (direct)

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential and
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately reply to the sender indicating your receipt of the
message and then immediately delete the message.

*From:* Stewart, Jeremy
*Sent:* Monday, May 14, 2018 3:35 PM
*To:* Robert Wing; 'Kevin McLean'
*Cc:* Lalli, Matthew; Overton, Kristen
*Subject:* UDCP v. MPA et al. - Defendants' Initial Disclosures

Counsel:

Please see attached.  The documents produced by Defendants can be accessed
and downloaded from this shared drive:
https://swlaw.sharefile.com/d-sef6acc9d82c47a78.  I believe that shared
drive will remain open for 30 days.  If you have any difficulty accessing
the documents, please let me know and we will find another way to get them
to you.

Best,

Jeremy J. Stewart | Snell & Wilmer LLP

15 West South Temple, Suite 1200|
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+West+South+Temple,+Suite+1200%7C+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+%7C+84101&entry=gmail&source=g>
 Salt Lake City,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+West+South+Temple,+Suite+1200%7C+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+%7C+84101&entry=gmail&source=g>
 UT
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+West+South+Temple,+Suite+1200%7C+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+%7C+84101&entry=gmail&source=g>
 | 84101
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+West+South+Temple,+Suite+1200%7C+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+%7C+84101&entry=gmail&source=g>

801.257.1865 (direct) | 801.257.1800 (fax)

[email-masked] <[email-masked]> | www.swlaw.com

Denver | Las Vegas | Los Angeles | Los Cabos |Orange County | Phoenix | *Salt
Lake City*| Tucson | Reno

This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential and
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately reply to the sender indicating your receipt of the
message and then immediately delete the message.