Subject: Federal Posters
From: "Dave Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "George Keck" <[email-masked]>, "Robyn Bellner" <[email-masked]>, "Karl Houser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:36:57 -0400

Mike, you will be getting the New York posters and 1,500 Federal posters
today.

I will update you on the time as soon as they get back in our building
and we start packaging them.

I would expect to you shortly after lunch time.

 

Dave Lee

General Manager

BRD Printing Incorporated

912 West Saint Joseph

Lansing, MI  48915

p. 517.372.0268

f. 517.372.4922

c. 517.881.2786

e. [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

w. www.brdprinting.com <http://www.brdprinting.com/> 

Breathtaking Quality     Responsive Service     Dependable Delivery -
BRD Printing Incorporated, it's all in the name!