Subject: RE: Federal Posters
From: "Dave Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "George Keck" <[email-masked]>, "Robyn Bellner" <[email-masked]>, "Karl Houser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:29:01 -0400

Update, the New York, Georgia and 1,600 of the federal are in our
building.

Being packaged now. 

Will be to you around 12:30 ish.

dl

From: Dave Lee 
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:37 AM
To: Mike Bishop ([email-masked])
Cc: George Keck; Robyn Bellner; Karl Houser
Subject: Federal Posters

Mike, you will be getting the New York posters and 1,500 Federal posters
today.

I will update you on the time as soon as they get back in our building
and we start packaging them.

I would expect to you shortly after lunch time.

 

Dave Lee

General Manager

BRD Printing Incorporated

912 West Saint Joseph

Lansing, MI  48915

p. 517.372.0268

f. 517.372.4922

c. 517.881.2786

e. [email-masked]

w. www.brdprinting.com <http://www.brdprinting.com/> 

Breathtaking Quality     Responsive Service     Dependable Delivery -
BRD Printing Incorporated, it's all in the name!