Subject: RE: Color isssues on posters & invoice payment/check
From: "George Keck" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:23:40 -0400

Hi Mike,

We would like to pick up the bad posters so we can replace. Please let
me know when they are ready so I can send the driver. Have a good day.

Thanks,

Angie

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:57 PM
To: George Keck
Subject: Color isssues on posters & invoice payment/check

George (Angie),

We have had a few different states that have smudges on the pages (under
the lamination) as well as yellow bleeding through on some of the
lettering.  We had quite a bit of it on the New York posters and I have
found it also on the Illinois posters.  We need to discuss reprint on
these as the quality is not to our liking.  Also, I have a check ready
to be picked up.  If Angie can stop by, I can show the problem posters
and give the check.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]