Subject: Is your BBB Business Profile up to date?
From: "Better Business Bureau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 13:10:58 +0000 (UTC)

BBB Business Profile Update        			/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ CLIENT-SPECIFIC STYLES
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ */			#outlook a{padding:0;} /* Force Outlook to
provide a "view in browser" message */			.ReadMsgBody{width:100%;}
.ExternalClass{width:100%;} /* Force Hotmail to display emails at full
width */			.ExternalClass, .ExternalClass p, .ExternalClass span,
.ExternalClass font, .ExternalClass td, .ExternalClass div
{line-height: 100%;} /* Force Hotmail to display normal line spacing
*/			body, table, td, p, a, li,
blockquote{-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%;}
/* Prevent WebKit and Windows mobile changing default text sizes
*/			table, td{mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt;} /* Remove
spacing between tables in Outlook 2007 and up
*/			img{-ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic;} /* Allow smoother rendering
of resized image in Internet Explorer */			/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ RESET
STYLES /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ */			body{margin:0;
padding:0;}			img{border:0; height:auto; line-height:100%;
outline:none; text-decoration:none;}			table{border-collapse:collapse
!important;}			body, #bodyTable, #bodyCell{height:100% !important;
margin:0; padding:0; width:100% !important;}			/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
TEMPLATE STYLES /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
*/			#bodyCell{padding:20px;}			#templateContainer{width:600px;}			/*
========== Page Styles ========== */			/**			* @tab Page			* @section
background style			* @tip Set the background color and top border for
your email. You may want to choose colors that match your company's
branding.			* @theme page			*/			body, #bodyTable{				/*@editable*/
background-color:#F7F7F7;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section
background style			* @tip Set the background color and top border for
your email. You may want to choose colors that match your company's
branding.			* @theme page			*/			#bodyCell{				/*@editable*/
border-top:4px solid #E4E4E4;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section
email border			* @tip Set the border for your
email.			*/			#templateContainer{				/*@editable*/ border:1px solid
#E4E4E4;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section heading 1			* @tip Set
the styling for all first-level headings in your emails. These should
be the largest of your headings.			* @style heading
1			*/			h1{				/*@editable*/ color:#202020
!important;				display:block;				/*@editable*/
font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:26px;				/*@editable*/ font-style:normal;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/ line-height:100%;				/*@editable*/
letter-spacing:normal;				margin-top:0;				margin-right:0;				margin-bottom:10px;				margin-left:0;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section heading 2			* @tip
Set the styling for all second-level headings in your emails.			* @style
heading 2			*/			h2{				/*@editable*/ color:#404040
!important;				display:block;				/*@editable*/
font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:20px;				/*@editable*/ font-style:normal;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:bold;				/*@editable*/ line-height:100%;				/*@editable*/
letter-spacing:normal;				margin-top:0;				margin-right:0;				margin-bottom:10px;				margin-left:0;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section heading 3			* @tip
Set the styling for all third-level headings in your emails.			* @style
heading 3			*/			h3{				/*@editable*/ color:#606060
!important;				display:block;				/*@editable*/
font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:16px;				/*@editable*/ font-style:italic;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/ line-height:100%;				/*@editable*/
letter-spacing:normal;				margin-top:0;				margin-right:0;				margin-bottom:10px;				margin-left:0;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Page			* @section heading 4			* @tip
Set the styling for all fourth-level headings in your emails. These
should be the smallest of your headings.			* @style heading
4			*/			h4{				/*@editable*/ color:#808080
!important;				display:block;				/*@editable*/
font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:14px;				/*@editable*/ font-style:italic;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/ line-height:100%;				/*@editable*/
letter-spacing:normal;				margin-top:0;				margin-right:0;				margin-bottom:10px;				margin-left:0;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/* ========== Header Styles ==========
*/			/**			* @tab Header			* @section preheader style			* @tip Set the
background color and bottom border for your email's preheader area.			*
@theme header			*/			#templatePreheader{				/*@editable*/
background-color:#F4F4F4;				/*@editable*/ border-bottom:1px solid
#CCCCCC;			}			/**			* @tab Header			* @section preheader text			* @tip
Set the styling for your email's preheader text. Choose a size and color
that is easy to read.			*/			.preheaderContent{				/*@editable*/
color:#808080;				/*@editable*/ font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:10px;				/*@editable*/ line-height:125%;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Header			* @section preheader
link			* @tip Set the styling for your email's preheader links. Choose
a color that helps them stand out from your
text.			*/			.preheaderContent a:link, .preheaderContent a:visited, /*
Yahoo! Mail Override */ .preheaderContent a .yshortcuts /* Yahoo! Mail
Override */{				/*@editable*/ color:#606060;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/
text-decoration:underline;			}			/**			* @tab Header			* @section
header style			* @tip Set the background color and borders for your
email's header area.			* @theme
header			*/			#templateHeader{				/*@editable*/
background-color:transparent;				/*@editable*/ border-top:
none;				/*@editable*/ border-bottom: none;			}			/**			* @tab
Header			* @section header text			* @tip Set the styling for your
email's header text. Choose a size and color that is easy to
read.			*/			.headerContent{				/*@editable*/
color:#505050;				/*@editable*/ font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:20px;				/*@editable*/ font-weight:bold;				/*@editable*/
line-height:100%;				/*@editable*/ padding-top:0;				/*@editable*/
padding-right:0;				/*@editable*/ padding-bottom:0;				/*@editable*/
padding-left:0;				/*@editable*/ text-align:left;				/*@editable*/
vertical-align:middle;			}			/**			* @tab Header			* @section header
link			* @tip Set the styling for your email's header links. Choose a
color that helps them stand out from your text.			*/			.headerContent
a:link, .headerContent a:visited, /* Yahoo! Mail Override */
.headerContent a .yshortcuts /* Yahoo! Mail Override
*/{				/*@editable*/ color:#EB4102;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/
text-decoration:underline;			}			#headerImage{				height:auto;				max-width:600px;			}			/*
========== Body Styles ========== */			/**			* @tab Body			* @section
body style			* @tip Set the background color and borders for your
email's body area.			*/			#templateBody{				/*@editable*/
background-color:#FFFFFF;				/*@editable*/ border-top:1px solid
#FFFFFF;				/*@editable*/ border-bottom:1px solid
#CCCCCC;			}			/**			* @tab Body			* @section body text			* @tip Set
the styling for your email's main content text. Choose a size and color
that is easy to read.			* @theme
main			*/			.bodyContent{				/*@editable*/
color:#505050;				/*@editable*/ font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:14px;				/*@editable*/
line-height:150%;				padding-top:30px;				padding-right:30px;				padding-bottom:30px;				padding-left:30px;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Body			* @section body link			* @tip
Set the styling for your email's main content links. Choose a color that
helps them stand out from your text.			*/			.bodyContent a:link,
.bodyContent a:visited, /* Yahoo! Mail Override */ .bodyContent a
.yshortcuts /* Yahoo! Mail Override */{				/*@editable*/
color:#666666;				/*@editable*/ font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/
text-decoration:underline;			}			.bodyContent
img{				display:inline;				height:auto;				max-width:560px;			}			/*
========== Footer Styles ========== */			/**			* @tab Footer			*
@section footer style			* @tip Set the background color and borders for
your email's footer area.			* @theme
footer			*/			#templateFooter{				/*@editable*/
background-color:#F4F4F4;				/*@editable*/ border-top:1px solid
#FFFFFF;			}			/**			* @tab Footer			* @section footer text			* @tip
Set the styling for your email's footer text. Choose a size and color
that is easy to read.			* @theme
footer			*/			.footerContent{				/*@editable*/
color:#808080;				/*@editable*/ font-family:Helvetica;				/*@editable*/
font-size:10px;				/*@editable*/
line-height:150%;				padding-top:20px;				padding-right:20px;				padding-bottom:20px;				padding-left:20px;				/*@editable*/
text-align:left;			}			/**			* @tab Footer			* @section footer link			*
@tip Set the styling for your email's footer links. Choose a color that
helps them stand out from your text.			*/			.footerContent a:link,
.footerContent a:visited, /* Yahoo! Mail Override */ .footerContent a
.yshortcuts, .footerContent a span /* Yahoo! Mail Override
*/{				/*@editable*/ color:#606060;				/*@editable*/
font-weight:normal;				/*@editable*/
text-decoration:underline;			}			/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ MOBILE STYLES
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ */            @media only screen and (max-width:
480px){				/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/ CLIENT-SPECIFIC MOBILE STYLES /\/\/\/\/\/\/
*/				body, table, td, p, a, li,
blockquote{-webkit-text-size-adjust:none !important;} /* Prevent Webkit
platforms from changing default text sizes */               
body{width:100% !important; min-width:100% !important;} /* Prevent iOS
Mail from adding padding to the body */				/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/ MOBILE
RESET STYLES /\/\/\/\/\/\/ */				#bodyCell{padding:10px
!important;}				/* /\/\/\/\/\/\/ MOBILE TEMPLATE STYLES /\/\/\/\/\/\/
*/				/* ======== Page Styles ======== */				/**				* @tab Mobile
Styles				* @section template width				* @tip Make the template fluid
for portrait or landscape view adaptability. If a fluid layout doesn't
work for you, set the width to 300px
instead.				*/				#templateContainer{					max-width:600px
!important;					/*@editable*/ width:100% !important;				}				/**				*
@tab Mobile Styles				* @section heading 1				* @tip Make the
first-level headings larger in size for better readability on small
screens.				*/				h1{					/*@editable*/ font-size:24px
!important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:100%
!important;				}				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				* @section heading
2				* @tip Make the second-level headings larger in size for better
readability on small screens.				*/				h2{					/*@editable*/
font-size:20px !important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:100%
!important;				}				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				* @section heading
3				* @tip Make the third-level headings larger in size for better
readability on small screens.				*/				h3{					/*@editable*/
font-size:18px !important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:100%
!important;				}				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				* @section heading
4				* @tip Make the fourth-level headings larger in size for better
readability on small screens.				*/				h4{					/*@editable*/
font-size:16px !important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:100%
!important;				}				/* ======== Header Styles ========
*/				#templatePreheader{display:none !important;} /* Hide the template
preheader to save space */				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				* @section
header image				* @tip Make the main header image fluid for portrait or
landscape view adaptability, and set the image's original width as the
max-width. If a fluid setting doesn't work, set the image width to half
its original size instead.				*/				#headerImage{					height:auto
!important;					/*@editable*/ max-width:600px
!important;					/*@editable*/ width:100% !important;				}				/**				*
@tab Mobile Styles				* @section header text				* @tip Make the header
content text larger in size for better readability on small screens. We
recommend a font size of at least
16px.				*/				.headerContent{					/*@editable*/ font-size:20px
!important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:125% !important;				}				/*
======== Body Styles ======== */				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				*
@section body image				* @tip Make the main body image fluid for
portrait or landscape view adaptability, and set the image's original
width as the max-width. If a fluid setting doesn't work, set the image
width to half its original size
instead.				*/				#bodyImage{					height:auto
!important;					/*@editable*/ max-width:560px
!important;					/*@editable*/ width:100% !important;				}				/**				*
@tab Mobile Styles				* @section body text				* @tip Make the body
content text larger in size for better readability on small screens. We
recommend a font size of at least
16px.				*/				.bodyContent{					/*@editable*/ font-size:18px
!important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:125% !important;				}				/*
======== Footer Styles ======== */				/**				* @tab Mobile Styles				*
@section footer text				* @tip Make the body content text larger in
size for better readability on small
screens.				*/				.footerContent{					/*@editable*/ font-size:14px
!important;					/*@editable*/ line-height:115%
!important;				}				.footerContent a{display:block !important;} /*
Place footer social and utility links on their own lines, for easier
access */			}		            	

			        

		 

                                                        

      		                          		                                

					                                                						              
                                 The Mandatory Poster Agency,
Inc.
																		In business since Jan. 1, 1999																		Steve Fata (Co-Owner)
																		6323 W
Saginaw Hwy Ste E , Lansing, MI 48917-2492
																		www.laborlawposterservice.com																		877 321-4144																		[email-masked]																																				888 442-4144 (Fax)

Is the above information
accurate?																		We use the information above to
build a business profile on BBB.org for The Mandatory Poster Agency,
Inc.. Millions of consumers search BBB.org every month for businesses
just like yours. In fact, your business profile was provided 1272
times over the past year. It is very important to keep this data
up-to-date.																		If the information about The
Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.. is correct, please click the blue button
below. If it is not correct, simply click "I see Errors" and follow the
prompts to update it. That is all we are asking.

                       		                                          
     																																																																					  	    	      &nbsp;Click
here if it's correct&nbsp;&nbsp;	    	  																					  	    	      &nbsp;I
see errors&nbsp;&nbsp;	    	 

         					                                                						              

						                     

                                             				               

                                             

       
                                                Other
Options
                                                Not
in business anymore.
                                          
     I
am not connected to this business.                                  

                                               

                                   Having accurate information on file
with BBB is a benefit to you and our community. Providing BBB Business
Reviews is a free service. Millions of people search BBB.org each
month. It is important to ensure your BBB listing is up-to-date and
accurate.
                    
  Buttons Above Not
Work? You can use these links instead.
  The
information above is correct.
  Our
information has errors.  

                                                             

	                            	     

                                                                   
                        You are receiving this email as a public service
to update records on businesses within our community.                   

                                          
                          Copyright (c) BBB, All rights
reserved.                                                
   
                                            Western Michigan
2627
E. Beltline Ave. SE, STE 320  Grand Rapids, MI 49546                   

                                          
                      	Unsubscribe&nbsp;