Subject: RE: Response to voicemail
From: Terry Glenn <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:24:54 -0400

Thank you for your response.  We will make a note that your company is
unrelated to Property Transfer Services.

Regards,

Terry Glenn | *Director of Operations *

*Tel:  616-774-8236*

*Fax:  616-774-2014*

[email-masked]*

*www.bbb.org **| **Start With Trust*

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

2627 E Beltline Ave SE, Suite 320

Grand Rapids MI 49546

*NOTICE:  *This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an
intended recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the
sender via the email return address.  Thank you.

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:09 AM
*To:* BBB PROB - BBB of Western - Terry Glenn
*Subject:* Response to voicemail

Hello Terry.

My secretary gave me a message that you had left a voicemail.  You were
inquiring if we were affiliated with Property Transfer Services.  We are
not.  I had never heard of them before but according to their website, it
looks as though they are based out of Pleasant, New Jersey.  Regardless, we
do not have any connection with them.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service