Subject: BBB Accreditation request
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:15:30 -0500

Dear Mr. Bishop:

The BBB has reviewed the interest form from you regarding BBB accreditation.
After review of our file on your company, it seems that your company is not
eligible at this time due to your current grade of "C-", which is due to the
number of complaints in file and delayed resolution to multiple complaints
in file.  BBB Accredited Businesses must maintain a grade of at least "B".  

We do have one question for you.  We note you listed the number of employees
as 140+ on the form.   I know from speaking with you in the past, you
confirmed that while you have mailing addresses in every state, there is
only one physical location, which is in Lansing.  Please confirm the number
of employees at this location as this number does not appear to be correct
based on the nature of your business and one physical location.

Upon clarification of the employee number, we will revise this information
in our report on your company.

As for becoming accredited, you may wish to check back next year to see if
the company is eligible at that time. 

Sincerely,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

 <http://www.bbb.org> www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.