Subject: RE: BBB Complaint Case# 37058528 (Ref#37-13002264-37058528-20-400)
From: Terry Glenn <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 09:48:12 -0400

Good morning, Michael,

Thank you for your e-mail.  I have looked into this issue and see that we
did remove the complaint initially in June from our record for your company
and transferred it to the correct FL BBB for processing against Labor Law
Compliance Center.

It appears that the FL BBB forwarded the complaint back to our BBB as they,
too, thought the company involved was your company.  The person hanlding
the complaint didn’t realize that this was a second complaint submission
and processed it in error.

We will close the second complaint against your company today and remove
from our record for Labor Law Poster Service and again inform the consumer
that the company named in her complaint is unrelated to your company and
that her complaint has been transferred to the correct BBB in Florida for
processing.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you contacting me directly
to address and resolve.

Sincerely,

*Terry Glenn* | *Director of Operations*

*Tel:  616-774-8236*

*Fax:  616-774-2014*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*www.bbb.org <http://www.bbb.org/> **| **Start With Trust *

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

2627 E Beltline Ave SE, Suite 320

Grand Rapids MI 49546

[image:
http://static.bambuser.com/r/img/webservices/icons/facebook-32x32.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/BBBwmi>[image:
http://www.themcginnisgroup.com/McGinnisPics/twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/BBBwmi>[image:
https://secure3.convio.net/humane/images/content/pagebuilder/icon-pinterest.gif?t=1329329562338]
<http://www.pinterest.com/bbbwmi/>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/internet-icons/social-networking-icons-by-wpzoom/png/32/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bbb-serving-western-michigan>
<https://plus.google.com/102793863109906830838/posts>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/social-media-icons/social-bookmarks-icons-by-deleket/png/32x32/Bookmark%20Icons%20You%20Tube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BBBWesternMichigan>

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, July 09, 2015 8:57 AM
*To:* BBB PROB - BBB of Western - Terry Glenn
*Subject:* Fw: BBB Complaint Case# 37058528
(Ref#37-13002264-37058528-20-400)

Good morning Terry.

I may need your help on this case.  It was sent to us back in June and I
responded.  The complaint is for another company that we have no
affiliation with.  It was transferred and closed but I am now getting
another notification that I never to the first notice.  Since this never
should have been sent to us, I am requesting that this complaint be
completely removed from our file and that that we not receive any
additional notifications for it.  I appreciate your assistance with this
matter.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Better Business Bureau <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Thursday, July 09, 2015 8:07 AM

*To:* Mr Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* BBB Complaint Case# 37058528 (Ref#37-13002264-37058528-20-400)

Complaint ID#: 37058528
Consumer: Patricia Herman

Previously we provided your company with a complaint notice regarding your
customer listed above. Our records indicate that we have not yet received a
response from you in this matter. The details of the consumer's concern are
available at the following website address:
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37058528/b/m6y6o8j4b.

Please review this matter and advise us of your position.

Complaint Case #: 37058528
Consumer: Patricia Herman
Case Opened: 2015-06-23

As a neutral third party, the Better Business Bureau can help to resolve
the matter. Often complaints are a result of misunderstandings that a
company wants to know about and correct.

In the interest of time and good customer relations, please provide the BBB
with written verification of your position in this matter by *July 19, 2015*.
Your prompt response will allow BBB to be of service to you and your
customer in reaching a mutually agreeable resolution. Please inform us if
you have contacted your customer directly and already resolved this matter.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on
companies across the United States and Canada. This information is
available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. Your
cooperation in responding to this complaint becomes a permanent part of
your file with the Better Business Bureau. Failure to promptly give
attention to this matter may be reflected in the report we give to
consumers about your company.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to respond to this
complaint. The following link will take you directly to this complaint and
you will be able to enter your response directly on our website:
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37058528/b/m6y6o8j4b.

We look forward to your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Amy Kridler
Dispute Resolution Specialist
BBB Complaint Department
[email-masked]
BBB Serving Western Michigan
2627 East Beltline Ave SE, Ste 320
Grand Rapids, MI 49546