Subject: RE: BBB complaints for NY & PA
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:40:42 -0400

Even if the customers were in other states, if the company location involved
is in Lansing, the complaints should have been forwarded to our BBB office
for processing.  You can respond here and we will inform the other Bureaus
as needed.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:28 PM
To: BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan
Subject: Re: BBB complaints for NY & PA

Terry,

They were customers in those states.  I will take care of those directly
with them on line.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:41 PM

Subject: RE: BBB complaints for NY & PA

The BBB is in receipt of your e-mail.  Were these two complaints concerning
locations in those areas, or the location in Lansing?  If the location
involved is in Lansing, please respond to our office along with the cover
letter from the other BBB and we will take care of it.  If you have
locations in NY & PA and the complaints were concerning those locations,
please respond directly to those BBB offices.

Regards,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:00 PM
To: BBB of W.MI -Terry Glenn
Subject: BBB complaints for NY & PA

Hi Terry.

I received 2 complaints today in the mail (1 from NY 1 from PA).  Should I
forward those to you or try and handle those directly through those offices?
Let me know how I should proceed.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]