Subject: Fwd: 905839 Consumer Complaint
From: LLPS Customer Care <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:28:14 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabriel F Kriz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 5:54 PM
Subject: 905839 Consumer Complaint
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.ag.state.oh.us/>
April 13, 2018

Labor Poster Services
4449 EASTON WAY
2nd Fl
COLUMBUS, OH 43219

Re: Latisha Johnson
Complaint #: 905839

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are following up on previous correspondence that our office sent to your
company regarding the above-referenced complaint.

We wanted to give you the opportunity to resolve the consumer’s complaint
through our dispute resolution program. To date, you have not responded to
our previous correspondence seeking your cooperation. While we are aware of
the consumer’s position in this matter, by failing to respond, your
position is unknown.

Our office is charged with enforcing the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act,
O.R.C. 1345.01 et seq., which contains various types of enforcement powers.
Should you fail to respond and we decide this matter warrants further
review, it may be forwarded on to our investigative or legal staff.

We would appreciate your written response to the complaint within 10 days.
Please contact us should you have any questions.

Very respectfully yours,

MIKE DEWINE
Ohio Attorney General

Gabriel Kriz
Consumer Complaint Specialist
(614) 752-7901 / (877) 428-1422 (fax)
[email-masked]

* Please note that your response and all related documents are public
records under Ohio’s public records law.