Subject: Complaint # 37060307 - Cynthia Sue Huffman
From: Terry Glenn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:50:13 -0400

BBB is in receipt of your additional response.  Please note, the consumer
indicated that they no longer wanted to posters and is now requesting a
refund.  Please address this specific request.

Here is the link for this complaint:
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37060307/b/m6y6o8j4b

Thank you.

*Terry Glenn* | *Director of Operations*

*Tel:  616-774-8236*

*Fax:  616-774-2014*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*www.bbb.org <http://www.bbb.org/> **| **Start With Trust *

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

2627 E Beltline Ave SE, Suite 320

Grand Rapids MI 49546

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_LMKBvQqY6MeDZxT203bkxkLVE&revid=0B_LMKBvQqY6MWWNNRGY2eUgxTFJ1bzdJTXZXSlRXZi9QSVp3PQ]
<http://www.bbb.org/western-michigan/>

*2015 GR CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCE: Join us on Wednesday, October 21st, at
the Eberhard Center for the 2nd Annual Grand Rapids Cyber Security
Conference: Do You Have A Plan? Please visit www.grcybersecurity.com
<http://www.grcybersecurity.com/> for more information and to register for
this free event. *

[image:
http://static.bambuser.com/r/img/webservices/icons/facebook-32x32.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/BBBwmi>[image:
http://www.themcginnisgroup.com/McGinnisPics/twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/BBBwmi>[image:
https://secure3.convio.net/humane/images/content/pagebuilder/icon-pinterest.gif?t=1329329562338]
<http://www.pinterest.com/bbbwmi/>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/internet-icons/social-networking-icons-by-wpzoom/png/32/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bbb-serving-western-michigan>
<https://plus.google.com/102793863109906830838/posts>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/social-media-icons/social-bookmarks-icons-by-deleket/png/32x32/Bookmark%20Icons%20You%20Tube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BBBWesternMichigan>