Subject: RE: Request from Utah
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:53:00 -0400

Sorry for the delay in responding; I was out of the office.

We will contact the UT BBB and provide them with our link for your company
report.  They should be referring consumers to our report.

Thanks for the heads up and we will take care of this on our end.

Regards,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:37 AM
To: BBB of W.MI -Terry Glenn
Subject: Request from Utah

Terry,

I received a notification from an BBB office in Salt Lake City, UT
requesting we register with them.  I couldn't remember if you were able to
"link" them with you or if I needed to contact them to tell them to call
you.  If your office handles that their contact information is as follows: 

            Better Business Bureau of Utah

            5673 South Redwood Rd. #22

            Salt Lake City, UT 84123

            Ph. 801-892-6009, Fx 801-892-6002

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]