Subject: RE: Complaint from New York
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:07:58 -0400

I spoke with her a few minutes ago as well.  I will let you know once we
have it here.

Regards,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:34 PM
To: BBB of W.MI -Terry Glenn
Subject: Complaint from New York

Terry,

I just spoke to Leanne from the Buffalo office.  She said that she will be
forwarding the complaint to your office.  Let me know when you get it.  Much
appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]