Subject: RE: BBB Complaint Case#37024057(Ref#37-13002264-37024057-4-300)
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:29:18 -0400

Sorry you can't open the link; the on-line system may be updating.  Attached
is a print out of the complaint information for your review.  If you are
still unable to open the link, you may respond via e-mail and we will
transfer as needed.

Sincerely,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 8:59 AM
To: Better Business Bureau
Subject: Re: BBB Complaint Case#37024057(Ref#37-13002264-37024057-4-300)

Hi Terry.

I am unable to get this link to open.  Can you resend one that opens?

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Better Business Bureau <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Mr Michael <mailto:[email-masked]>  Bishop 

Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 8:02 AM

Subject: BBB Complaint Case#37024057(Ref#37-13002264-37024057-4-300)

Complaint Case #: 37024057
Consumer: Barbara Fleming, Office Manager

The Better Business Bureau has received the above-referenced complaint from
a consumer. The details of the consumer's concerns are available on the
following website address:
http://www.westernmichigan.bbb.org/complaint/view/37024057/b/m6y6o8j4b.

Please review this matter and advise us of your position. 

Complaint Case #: 37024057
Consumer: Barbara Fleming, Office Manager
Case Opened: 2010-07-29

The Bureau takes no position as to the validity of the complaint. Our goal
is to help you and the consumer resolve this issue in a mutually
satisfactory manner.

In the interest of time and good customer relations, please respond to the
BBB by August 13, 2010. Your prompt response greatly enhances the chances
for a successful resolution.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to respond to this
complaint. The following link will take you directly to this complaint and
you will be able to enter your response directly on our website:
http://www.westernmichigan.bbb.org/complaint/view/37024057/b/m6y6o8j4b. 

If you are unable to respond using the internet, then please respond in
writing to the address above. We look forward to your prompt attention to
this matter.

Sincerely,

Terry Glenn
Trade Practice Supervisor
BBB Complaint Department
[email-masked]
BBB of Western Michigan
40 Pearl Street, NW, Suite 354
Grand Rapids, MI 49503