Subject: Unanswered complaints/file information
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:41:56 -0500

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your call this morning.  Per our conversation, below you will
find a web link for each of the reportable complaints on file for your
company (the BBB system utilizes a rolling three year reporting period, so
complaints "drop off" the report three years from the date on which they
were closed).  You should be able to access the complaint information at the
link provided.

Whitt -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37021082/b/m6y6o8j4b (open
complaint)

Aaron -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37007225/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Bates -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37017405/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Bibbo -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37020509/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Bigham -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37002395/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Eilers -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37014886/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Everist -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37000762/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Groleau -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37019589/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Jacobson -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37020626/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Mauro -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/37020952/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

Uddin -
http://westernmichigan.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/13010179/b/m6y6o8j4b
(closed)

For the complaints that are closed, you will see the following text : ***
This complaint has been closed. If you have more information to provide to
BBB regarding this complaint, please click
<http://206.114.60.222/complaint/moreinfo/37007225/b/m6y6o8j4b> here. ***
You can provide information by clicking on the word "here" and entering it
in the text box that appears.  You may need to scroll down on the screen to
see this text.

In addition, we ask that you complete and return the attached questionnaire
on the company so that we can update the information in file.  If necessary,
please attach an additional sheet to include all the d/b/as and addresses in
use.

Upon receipt of response to the above complaints, we will confirm with the
consumer and the complaint status will be revised accordingly.  This will
result in the BBB report and rating being revised accordingly as well.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

 <http://www.bbb.org> www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.