Subject: RE: Complaint #8555224
From: "Kim Schultz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:07:45 -0500

Here is a copy of the complaint: 

Consumer Information

Date Filed: 

4/4/2011 

Sal: 

Mr. 

First Name: 

Dougals 

Middle Name: 

Jerry 

Last Name: 

Duncan 

Address: 

108 E Veterans St 

Tomah Wisconsin 54660 
UNITED STATES 

Daytime Phone: 

6083727993 

Evening Phone: 

6083437296 

Fax: 

6083727994 

Email: 

[email-masked] 

Business Information

Business ID: 

0044000479 

Name: 

The Wisconsin Labor Law Poster Service 

Address: 

1360 Regent St. #161 

City: 

Madison 

State/County: 

WI 

Zip/Postal Code: 

53715 

Business Phone Number: 

8773214144 

Complaint Handler: 

. 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Handler Phone: 

(877) 321-4144 

Handler Fax: 

(888) 442-4144 

Complaint Detail 

AS THE PARTNER OF MY BUSINES, PIONEER PAWN- TOMAH, WI, I HAVE ASKED THIS
COMPANY ON AT LEAST THREE OCCASIONS TO REMOVE ME FROM THIER MAILING
LIST. I CONTACTED THEM TWICE BY PHONE ON APRIL 4, 2011 ASKING TO SPEAK
TO A SUPERVISOR, AT WHICH POINT I WAS LEFT HANGING ON THE PHONE FOR AT
LEAST A MINUTES TIME, PRIOR TO MY HANGING UP. I DIDN'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO
CONTACT, TO REMEDY THIS SITUATION. THANK YOU DOUGLAS DUNCAN- PARTNER
PIONEER PAWN- TOMAH, WI

Desired Settlement 

ALL I ASK IS THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT SEND ME ANY MORE CORRESPONDANCE.

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 4:42 PM
To: Kim Schultz
Subject: Complaint #8555224

Hi Kim.

I am in receipt of a letter for a complaint that was filed on 4/4/2011
by Douglas Duncan stating that it was unanswered.  I have searched my
records and do not believe it was forwarded to me so that I could
respond.  It is possible that we have already spoken to the customer and
resolved the issue with them directly.  Regardless, I would like the
opportunity to leave a response if possible.  If you could email the
complaint, I will get you a response within the next few days.  I
appreciate your consideration regarding this matter.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

Operations Manager
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]