Subject: Re: Invoice #1239469 (Canceled)
From: "Business Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:16:42 -0400

Mr. Bishop:

Your explanation is not credible on several counts:

1. No one named Janice works at our organization, so ³Janice² could not have
agreed to a purchase of your posters.
2. We have a firm policy of NEVER accepting phone solicitations.
3. Every employee knows that I must authorize EVERY purchase.

Your message is entirely about claiming you had my company¹s approval, which
is blatantly false for the reasons above.  But a further indication that you
are operating a fraud is that you sent an invoice but never sent any
posters.  I notice you don¹t even attempt to explain that.

Canceling a fraudulent invoice does not hide the fact that you are engaged
in unethical and illegal business activities.  I will nor withdraw my
complaint.

Robert Kilkenny

From: LLPS Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:12:16 -0400
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invoice #1239469 (Canceled)

Robert Kilkenny,
I received a complaint from the BBB that you had received an invoice and/or
posters that you did not order.  I do apologize for this.  I did call in to
your company so I could speak with you directly but was only able to be
forwarded to "Paul's" voicemail.  He may be relaying a message to you as
well.  Our records do indicate that a phone call was made to the business on
2/28/11 and they spoke to Janice who must have indicated that the posters
were to be sent to your attention.  The reps are supposed to speak to a
decision maker but it sounds as though this may not have been the case.
Regardless, I have canceled out the invoice and you may keep any received
posters at no cost.  Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this has
caused you.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns
regarding this matter.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]