Subject: RE: Complaint Case #: 37025512
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:13:02 -0500

We're all set.  Not sure what happened to the earlier e-mail, but we will
use this as your response to the consumer's rebuttal.

Have a nice holiday!

Regards,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:59 AM
To: BBB of W.MI -Terry Glenn
Subject: Complaint Case #: 37025512

Terry,

I noticed that case # 37025512 was marked as no response.  I did send a
reply to you requesting your help.  I did not get a reply back so I  was not
sure how to respond.  There really isn't much more I could say that might
satisfy this customer. Is it possible to add something like "A mistake was
made and we are working to rectify it.  We do apologize for any
inconvenience this has caused."  That is probably what I should have added
in the first place (though it is basically stated the same way the first
time).  Let me know either way how things are progressing.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]