Subject: BBB Complaint #37060307 - Cynthia Sue Huffman
From: Terry Glenn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:09:11 -0400

BBB is in receipt of your recent response to the above referenced complaint
against asking for confirmation of the complainants address.  The address
was confirmed in the last notice.  Here is the current, confirmed address
for the complainant:Cynthia Sue Huffman
N7279 Herman Coulee Rd. Bangor, WI 54614

Please process the refund and send to this address.  If you prefer, you may
send the refund to our office (made out to the consumer) and we will record
here and forward on.

Please provide one final response indicating when you sent the refund,
which will allow our office to close the complaint accordingly.

Sincerely,

*Terry Glenn* | *Director of Operations*

*Tel:  616-774-8236*

*Fax:  616-774-2014*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*www.bbb.org <http://www.bbb.org/> **| **Start With Trust *

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

2627 E Beltline Ave SE, Suite 320

Grand Rapids MI 49546

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_LMKBvQqY6MeDZxT203bkxkLVE&revid=0B_LMKBvQqY6MWWNNRGY2eUgxTFJ1bzdJTXZXSlRXZi9QSVp3PQ]
<http://www.bbb.org/western-michigan/>

*2015 GR CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCE: Join us on Wednesday, October 21st, at
the Eberhard Center for the 2nd Annual Grand Rapids Cyber Security
Conference: Do You Have A Plan? Please visit www.grcybersecurity.com
<http://www.grcybersecurity.com/> for more information and to register for
this free event. *

[image:
http://static.bambuser.com/r/img/webservices/icons/facebook-32x32.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/BBBwmi>[image:
http://www.themcginnisgroup.com/McGinnisPics/twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/BBBwmi>[image:
https://secure3.convio.net/humane/images/content/pagebuilder/icon-pinterest.gif?t=1329329562338]
<http://www.pinterest.com/bbbwmi/>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/internet-icons/social-networking-icons-by-wpzoom/png/32/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bbb-serving-western-michigan>
<https://plus.google.com/102793863109906830838/posts>[image:
http://files.softicons.com/download/social-media-icons/social-bookmarks-icons-by-deleket/png/32x32/Bookmark%20Icons%20You%20Tube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BBBWesternMichigan>