Subject: RE: Mailing addresses
From: "BBB PROB - BBB of Western Michigan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:52:17 -0400

Thank you for this information.  

We will be forwarding this list to all BBB offices and request that they
forward all complaints to our office for processing.

In addition, we ask that you review and complete the attached questionnaire
with basic information about the company.  As you just provided the location
list, you do not need to address any additional locations, but we do ask
that you confirm/revise the Michigan addresses on the form.

Please clarify the actual physical location of the company and the mailing
address(es) used in Michigan.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Terry Glenn | Trade Practice Supervisor

Tel:  616-774-8236

Fax:  616-774-2014

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

www.bbb.org | Start With Trust

BBB of Western Michigan, Inc.

40 Pearl NW STE 354

Grand Rapids MI 49503-3026

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended
recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address.  Thank you.

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:43 PM
To: BBB of W.MI -Terry Glenn
Subject: Mailing addresses

Terry,

The attached are the mailing addresses for each of our boxes in each state.
You will probably notice that there are actually 4 states total going to the
Washington D.C. location (DC, IA, NJ, VT).  If you have any questions,
please contact me.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]