Subject: NE Registered Agent Service
From: "Terry Scaglione" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:32:56 -0400

Thank you for your order, I will mail a copy of this letter and your
invoice for $99. to you today. 
Have a nice weekend. 
________________________________

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC
1220 North Market Street Suite 806

Wilmington, DE 19801

800-400-6650 toll free

302-427-6970 phone

302-421-5753 fax

 

 

October 13, 2006

Mike Bishop
Fax: 517-622-8463

Labor Law Poster Service

5859 W. Saginaw Hwy #343

Lansing, MI 48917 

 

RE: The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.  

Dear Mr. Bishop,

            Thank you for your recent request for Registered Agent
Service in the state of NE  for the above referenced company. Please use
the following registered agent information on your documents:        

Nebraska Title Company 

6003 Old Cheney Road, 3rd Floor

Lincoln, NE 68501

 

            If a document requires an agent acceptance signature, please
forward to my attention at our 1220 N. Market Street address.

To learn more about our other services, please feel free to visit our
website or call us today. It will be our pleasure to be of service and
we look forward to helping you with your corporate needs.

Sincerely,

 

Terry Scaglione

Incorporating Specialist

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC