Subject: RE: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "David Land" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:20:57 -0500

Mr. Bishop, while I do appreciate the timely response, it is clear by searching the Internet that there are several organizations just this year who have had the same happen to them.  You will note that I have sent you additional emails.  The US Postal Service, Office of the Inspector General has been made aware of this mailing, and will likely be investigating the practices of your company.  In particular, attempts by the collection agency used by your company to "strong arm" unwitting people into paying for items they did not want or request.  I will offer that you offering relief of this invoice will work in your favor, but as a former investigator of 27 years, these issues are never taken lightly.  I regret that this has happened as it did, and I will be turning over the posters to the US Postal IG's office as evidence, should they require it.
 
David A. Land, MSIA
Special Agent, US Army (Ret.)
Owner, The Scrub Shop, LLC

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:18:52 -0400

David,
Our records do indicate that a call was made to your business on March 14, 2011 and the rep spoke to a Catrina who may or may not be authorized to order for your company.  The reps are supposed to speak to a decision maker but it sounds as though this may not have happened.  If this is the case, I do apologize for this.  Regardless, please keep those posters at no charge as a courteousy.  You may use them or give those to someone who can use them.  I have canceled out the invoice and there is no balance owed.  As per your request, I also have added your company to our Do Not Contact and call lists.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: LLPS 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:01 PM
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: David Land
E-mail Address: [email-masked]
Telephone: (256) 283-7432
Message: Today I received posters from your company, which I as the owner of
the Scrub Shop LLC, located in Oxford, AL DID NOT order. They are
being returned to you, either as return to sender or via the same
postage manner in which they were sent. I don't know who authorized
this shipment, but if I come to discover that your company pressured
one of my employee's in to authorizing this order, a law suit will be
short to follow. If you have charged or billed my company, then I
EXPECT full reimbursement including return postage IMMEDIATELY!! 
Lastly, DO NOT send any manner of advertisement, communication or
WARNING etc., to my company in the future as this will be viewed as
harassment and again I will engage my attorney to cause your company
to most certainly resist further contact. If I have omitted anything
or you have further questions, you are welcome to contact me at the
number provided. 

David A. Land, MSIA 
Special Agent, US Army (Ret.) 
Owner, The Scrub Shop, LLC 
700 Quintard Ave, Suite 34 
Oxford, AL 36203 

Request generated on March 23rd, 2011 at 11:01 PM EST from the IP address 24.119.53.233