Subject: LITIGATION ATTN: Steve Fata
From: "Dan Elliston" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:46:13 -0600

Memo

To:        Steve Fata

            President

            Labor Law Poster Service

            5859 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste. #343

            Lansing, MI 48917

            TEL 877-321-4144, FAX 888-442-4144

            [email-masked] 

From:    Dan Elliston

            6607 Briarhaven Drive

            Dallas, TX 75240

            972-661-2223, 972-661-5904

            [email-masked]

Date:     February 8, 2012

Re:        LITIGATION

SENT VIA FAX AND EMAIL

Dear Mr. Fata:

Both my telephone numbers are registered on the Federal and Texas Do Not
Call lists. Nevertheless your company persists in making numerous
unsolicited autodialed telephone calls to my home as well as leaving
pre-recorded sales pitches on my voicemail.

My call tracking software has logged each such call and I have recorded your
company's sales pitch left on my voicemail.

Be advised that I intend to report these violations to the FCC and to the
Texas Attorney General's office. Further, I intend to file a lawsuit against
your company in Dallas for these same violations.

If you wish to discuss this matter you may contact me via the above email
address or in writing. I do not wish to be contacted by phone.

Very truly yours,

Dan Elliston