Subject: Re: Lawsuit
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:03:20 -0400

This might help to answer question 1.

We purchased a business list from Dun and Bradstreet via Burnett Inc.
on March 10, 2011.

This was the exact actually record contained in that file.

"D-U-N-S Number","Business Name","Secondary Name","MAIL OR PHYSICAL
ADDRESS","MAIL OR PHYSICAL CITY","MAIL OR PHYSICAL STATE
ABBREVIATION","MAIL OR PHYSICAL ZIP","MAIL OR PHYSICAL ZIP+4","Dun And
Bradstreet County Code","Telephone Number","CEO Name","CEO First
Name","CEO Middle Initial","CEO Last Name","CEO Suffix","CEO
Prefix","CEO Title","Line Of Business","Primary SIC","Primary SIC
Description","EmpsHereRange"
"019015617","V and B Properties LLC","","3980 Chicago Dr
SW","Grandville","MI","49418","1392","489","6166332266","","","","","","","","Nrsdntl
Bldg Optrs","65120000","Nonresidential building operators","2 to 4"

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Joey Sheets <[email-masked]> wrote:
>