Subject: RE: Connecticut Labor Law News & Offer - Oct. 2011
From: "Rhonda Kunkel" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>, "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:14:55 -0400

Please see the attached memo regarding your inquiry.

 

Rhonda R. Kunkel

Knaggs, Harter, Brake & Schneider, P.C.

7521 Westshire Drive, Suite 100

Lansing, Michigan 48917

(517) 622-0590

(517) 622-2418 (direct dial)

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 2:23 PM
To: Rhonda Kunkel
Subject: Fw: Connecticut Labor Law News & Offer - Oct. 2011

Ronda,

Please follow up on this and let me know if this is accurate. 

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Perry, Kathleen <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:53 AM

Subject: FW: Connecticut Labor Law News & Offer - Oct. 2011

Hi Mike, I am forwarding you this request per instructions from a phone
conversation I just had with someone in your office.

Much appreciate your checking into this,

Kathy Perry
HR dept at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Labor Law Update Bulletin
  October 2011 

left-bar-bottom.jpg

Connecticut Updates
Discrimination Poster 

This is the third required Connecticut Discrimination poster change since
April 2011.

Current required changes to the Connecticut Discrimination
<http://app.streamsend.com/c/14869695/319/xBsqNFZ/3RXS?redirect_to=http%3A%2
F%2Fstore.postercompliance.com%2Fpromocode%2FPromoAutoAdd.aspx%3Fcode%3DCT-1
1C-EM-H%26amp%3Bpage%3Dproducts%2Fstate-labor-law-posters_connecticut-state-
labor-law-poster.html>  poster include:

*	New state law adds "gender identity or expression" as a new category
for which discrimination is prohibited in employment, housing and credit
transactions 
*	New Revision Date of 10/1/11 

The need to be in compliance never changes
but labor laws do. Are you in compliance? 

 

www.postercompliance.com
<http://app.streamsend.com/c/14869695/327/xBsqNFZ/3RXS?redirect_to=http%3A%2
F%2Fstore.postercompliance.com%2Fpromocode%2FPromoAutoAdd.aspx%3Fcode%3DCT-1
1C-EM-H> 

Poster Compliance Center is a non-governmental technical publisher. Posters
are available at no cost and can be obtained from individual issuing
agencies; however, they do not have the same characteristics as Poster
Compliance Center posters and agencies do not offer compliance services. 

 

Subject: RE: Connecticut Labor Law News & Offer - Oct. 2011

Just tell them the following changes are being made effective October:

.                     New state law adds "gender identity or expression" as
a new category for which discrimination is prohibited in employment, housing
and credit transactions

.                     New Revision Date of 10/1/11

 

To: Perry, Kathleen Labor Law News & Offer - Oct. 2011

This was an update or revision to your already existing poster.  Your vendor
should be automatically sending you the revision. Either they will give you
an insert to cover up the section that was revised or issue you another set
of posters.. But contact your vendor to see what they intend to do..

Let me know if you have any issues.

 

  _____  

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential,
proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments
by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.