Subject: RE: Montana code - autocalls
From: "Rhonda Kunkel" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David R. Brake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:38:30 -0500

Mike

Until I have researched this further, please stop all "robo-calls" to
Montana immediately.

Rhonda R. Kunkel

Knaggs, Harter, Brake & Schneider, P.C.

7521 Westshire Drive, Suite 100

Lansing, Michigan 48917

(517) 622-0590

(517) 622-2418 (direct dial)

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:59 AM
To: Dave Brake; Rhonda Kunkel
Subject: Fw: Montana code - autocalls

Sorry.  Forgot the attachment.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS -Michael B <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:44 AM

To: Rhonda Kunkel <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Dave Brake
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Montana code - autocalls

Hello Dave and Rhonda.

We had the attached faxed over to us yesterday.  I was hoping you could
check this out and give us a determination if this would apply to our
current "Robo-calls".  Let me know if you feel we should suspend the calls
in Montana so that you have some time to research this out.  Much
appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS