Subject: The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.- Utah
From: "Michelle Stallings" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:38:13 -0400

*Hi Rhonda,*

* *

*Please find attached the agent information and the invoice for The
Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc. – Utah. *

* *

*If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *

* *

*Have a great day!*

* *

*Michelle Stallings*

*[image: Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC - Corporate Services, Legal
Services and Incorporating Services for your Incorporating
Needs]<http://www.inclegal.com/index.html>
*

* <http://www.inclegal.com/index.html>**Registered Agents Legal Services,
LLC *

*800-400-6650*

*www.inclegal.com***

[email-masked]*

*P** **Before printing this e-mail think if it is nec**essary. Think Green!*