Subject: RE: Delaware Unemployment
From: "Rhonda Kunkel" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael Bishop'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:05:02 -0500

Mike,

Per our conversation, the following is the statute referencing that there is
to be posted a statement of regulations concerning claims for benefits. The
statements are to be supplied by the “Department” – I assume that would be
the Division of Unemployment Insurance.  Therefore, I have also listed the
phone numbers listed for the Division of Unemployment Insurance.

 

Title 19, Chapter 33, Section II, § 3317. Filing of claim for benefit;
regulations of Department; posting. 

(a) Claims for benefits shall be made in accordance with such regulations as
the Department prescribes. Each employer shall post and maintain printed
statements of such regulations in places readily accessible to individuals
in the employer's service and shall make available to each such individual
at the time the individual becomes unemployed a printed statement of such
regulations. Such printed statements shall be supplied by the Department to
each employer without cost to the employer. 

 

Division of Unemployment Insurance

Wilmington
4425 North Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
(302) 761-8446

Dover
1114 S. Dupont Hwy., Suite 103
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 739-5461

Newark
Pencader Corporate Center
225 Corporate Blvd., Suite 108
Newark, DE 19702
(302) 368-6600

Georgetown
600 N. Dupont Hwy., Suite 205
Georgetown, DE 19947
(302) 856-5611

 

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Rhonda R. Kunkel

Knaggs, Harter, Brake & Schneider, P.C.

7521 Westshire Drive, Suite 100

Lansing, Michigan 48917

(517) 622-0590

(517) 622-2418 (direct dial)

From: Michael Bishop [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:48 AM
To: Rhonda Kunkel; Dave Brake
Subject: Delaware Unemployment

Rhonda,

You had sent me over something on Delaware regarding the Unemployment
Compensation Law (attached).  We had a customer call in asking what exactly
needs to be posted in that space.  We instructed them to call Unemployment
Compensation and request that information.  She stated that Unemployment had
no idea what she was talking about.  Can you provide me with something that
gives a better explanation, a specific department and/or a phone number?  I
told her I would call her back in the next day or so.  I appreciate your
promptness in response to this.  Hope to hear from you asap.

Thank you,

Mike