Subject: RE: Work comp act - Spanish
From: "Wingate, Deborah \(EPPC DOL OWC\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:45:05 -0500

This posting should come from your workers' compensation insurance
carrier.  If you are unable to obtain one from them, please contact Tom
Powell, Enforcement Branch Manager at 502-564-4450. Thank you, Deborah 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 2:05 PM
To: Wingate, Deborah (EPPC DOL OWC)
Subject: Work comp act - Spanish

Hi.
I am in need of the web address to print off the posting requirement for
the Workers' Comp. Act.  Specifically I am looking for the Spanish
translation (though I would like to confirm that my current English
translation is accurate).  Can you send me the link to these
publications so I can just print them out?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
LLPS Operations Mgr.
[email-masked]