Subject: 6401-07 FW: minimum wage
From: "Amanda Neal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:36:06 -0600

Mr. Bishop,

I work for the Colorado Division of Labor and was recently assigned your
e-mail inquiry. I must preface this response by stating that I am not an
attorney and I cannot provide legal advice. I can only provide you with
the current enforcement perspective of the Division based upon the
specific facts provided. Statements and conclusions expressed herein may
change depending upon the inclusion or exclusion of additional facts or
background information. The enforcement perspective of the Division may
also change over time. 

In response to your inquiry, the Division of Labor has not announced the
new minimum wage. We should be posting the new minimum wage on our
website, www.coworkforce.com/lab, sometime in mid-November. Please check
the website for updates.

For answers to frequently asked questions, and a wealth of information
on Colorado labor and employment law, go to the Division resource guide
at http://www.coworkforce.com/lab/ab.pdf.

Respectfully,

 

Amanda Neal

Colorado Division of Labor

(303) 318-8441

The Division of Labor (DOL), within the Colorado Department of Labor and
Employment, functions only in an administrative capacity for the State.
The Division of Labor does not give legal advice. Contact an attorney
for legal advice.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: minimum wage

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any idea what the purposed $ amount will be
when the minimum wage is increased on January 1, 2008. Thank you for
your help.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
[email-masked]